The Village of Rudice has always been called "the centre of the world" (cca 500 inhabitants, area of 767 hectares).According to the archaeological finds, the first inhabitants settled in the area in the Halshtat period.However, the first written records concerning the village date back to the year 1350.The oldest monument of the village is a small chapel surrounded by several protected small-leaved lindens.There are also mineral springs in the neighbourhood of the village.
More detailed pieces of information concerning the village of Rudice and the Bojkovice microregion may be obtained in the microregion information centre in Bojkovice as well as in the tourist information centre in Rudice, which is open from May to the end of September.
ALTITUDE: 296.00 m
THERE ARE ABOUT VILLAGE OR TOWN/CITY
Type: Village or Town/City
LAST MODIFY: Pavel Kuča 56, 01.12.2010 v 11:58 hodin
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule